Just a little memory...
The following article is no longer being updated. It's content has been retired from regular RP use by its respective author. It is now legacy content.
Pine (B-5) is a Synthetic soldier who's been forced into a world of thrill-seeking mayhem.
B-5 appears to be an ordinary human in his early to mid-twenties. He has longish brown hair, deep blue eyes and is a fairly average build for his "age".
B-5, or "Pine", is a "Synth-Cyber" soldier hybrid designed by Solace. He recently regained some of his lost memories, only to find out that he has been "possessed" by a strange girl calling herself "Crafter".
B-5 was originally designed with over-seas and undercover operations in mind. For these purposes he is fitted with the following;
- Healing nanobots these activate upon "death", and reconstruct the hosts body. (This is standard issue for most Solace made synths.)
- Much improved hearing.
- Built-in translator that translates most known languages from the time.
- A voice emulator that allows the user to mimic any voice.
- General physical enhancements such as increased stamina, strength, and speed. (Standard issue for a B-Line.)
- The plural of "Pine" can look awkward if you typo.